About Our Packages
Lovers Key is unlike any other venue as we are located in one of the most beautiful state parks in Florida on Two and a half miles of beach. It’s unspoiled, natural beauty has drawn families for many years. Instead of sharing your beach wedding with the general public, we can actually give you the most intimate setting with only you and your wedding guests! The Venue becomes Private After Sunset! Another reason we are unlike other venues is that we do not have a ballroom with tables and chairs continuously set! At Lovers Key, we have to set up each wedding the morning of and tear down the wedding each night. This is why we charge a venue Site fee in the form of an “Event Key.” Event keys Include a Basic Set up: as listed-however you can add additional Rentals they are listed on the next page as an additional cost to your grand total.
North Point is a section of our venues, For ceremony Only. Located just Foot Steps away from the parking area At the north Entrance of lovers key Island. your guests get to enjoy our beautiful surroundings as they stroll to the wedding destination. Ideally this location is for a more intimate wedding ceremony. With no concessions, facilities or shelters, North Beach is located on Big Carlos Pass.
Mid Beach is a secluded section of our venues, For ceremony Only. Located just 1,000 feet from the parking area, there is no need for Tram service and your guests get to enjoy our beautiful surroundings as they stroll to the wedding destination. Ideally this location is for a magnificent wedding ceremony. With no concessions, facilities or shelters, Mid Beach promises to be a quiet location for your special day.
For the larger, more elaborate celebrations, we recommend South Beach With the Gazebo. Your guests will travel by the Park’s private Tram service to this secluded beach location. Once there your guests will have full access to the amenities along with your wedding celebration. A picturesque location for your large or small dream wedding.
Welcome and Discovery Center
Our new building broke ground in 2020 and finished in 2021 it is a indoor option that would be paired with a ceremony only location. Or ceremony and cocktail hour.
This is a great option for turtle season to stay later into the evening or a wonderful weather back up.
Event Package #1: Great for Ceremony Only
November - April
Event Package #2: Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour or Reception Only
November - April
Event Package #3: Full Venue - Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception
November - April
Per Person Pricing All Year
Pic-Nic Tables are included with the Gazebo Rental. The price Below is for Ceremony chair and then utilize the picnic tables for Dining with the Event key #3  or for Ceremony only #1 .
$7.75 – White padded Folding Chair and Entrance Fee
into the Park
$8.75 – Mahogany Brown Folding Chair and Entrance
Fee into the Park
Chair, Entrance Fee and Table Pricing
With this Pricing you would add $125.00 for Pic-nic table Removal: This Pricing Includes the Moving of Chair from ceremony to Reception: A Table To Dine at Either Round or Banquet With Solid Poly Colored Linen. This is For Event Key #2 and #3.
$14.75– White Padded Folding Chair: Moving of Chair From Ceremony to Dinner table at Reception: and Entrance Fee into the Park.
$15.75– Mahogany Wood Padded Folding Chair: Moving of Chair From Ceremony to Dinner table at Reception: and Entrance Fee into the Park.
Specialty Table and Chair Up Charge
To be added onto Original Pricing Per Person:
- Delivery and Pick up Fee of $195.00
- Chiavari Chair with cushion: +$4.95pp
- Farm Style Chair with Cushion: +$4.95pp
- Farm Style Table Does not include Linen: +$10.60pp
Per COVID19 guests are responsible for moving chair
All Keys and Rentals Have a 6.5% Florida Sales Tax and an 17% Department of Environmental Protection Fee That is added onto the Entire Cost of your Event through NRM See the Facts sheet For more info** The Packages Do Not Include: Tax and DEP FEE: Removal Of Pic-Nic Tables -$125 :Pic-Nic Table Linens: or Additional Rentals
Discovery Package #4: -Great for Ceremony & Cocktail hour or Reception Only
Discovery Package #5: (Full Venue) Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception
Discovery Package #6: (Full Venue) Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception
Per Person Pricing for Discovery Center Events
Welcome Center Max Capacity for sit down dinner is 60 people
to have space for dancing
Discounted pricing of the Event Keys: Applies May-October Only
*Some Events Do Not Require Lights we can adjust Pricing Accordingly*
Sea Turtle Nesting Season Occurs May 1st to October 31st
Nesting Season on any South West Florida Beach. During that period of time, the park observes the “lights out” mandate of 9:00p.m. That means that all activity on the beach (including clean up) must be completed by 9:00 p.m. All events must end by 8:30 p.m. and clean up must begin.
Turtle Package #7: The Basic Wedding Ceremony Key
Turtle Package #8: Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour or Reception Only
May - October
Turtle Package #9: Full Venue - Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception
May - October
- 4 Post Bamboo Arch w/4 piece draped – Upcharge $195
- Ask about our Special Styled Arch options
- Sand Ceremony Table with linen and white sash – $25
- White Padded chairs $5.75
- Mahogany Brown Padded chairs $6.75
- 60″ Round Table with solid color linens great for cocktail hour – $44 each
- 30″ high cocktail table with solid color linens & sash – $38 each
- 8′ banquet table with solid color linens (catering) – $48 each
- 6′ banquet table with solid color linens (cake/cards/DJ) – $38 each
- Serpentine table with solid colored linen (bar/cake/sweatheart) $43
- Six Sheppard Hooks with Lanterns – $120
- Four 6′ Palm trees – $18 each
- Glass Vase with white pillar candle, sand and shells – $8 each
- Tiki torches with citronella oil – $8 each (not lit during turtle season)
- Beach Hollywood Lights 40’x40′ area – $500 (dining in the sand)
- Fire Pit on the Beach (includes wood and attendant) – $165
- Outdoor heaters – $210
- Volley Net and Ball – $125
- Lawn Games
Tenting Items – Quote upon request plus $500 service fee when getting a tent. Fees that apply (rental, set up, break down, delivery and service fee)
Beverage options available for ceremony only
Additional linens subject to $45 shipping fee (ceremony only)
- Chair Sashes (solid colors) – $4 each
- Solid Cloth Napkins (solid colors) – $1.75 each
- Picnic Table Linens – $21 each
- Custom Linens also available (prints and fabrics)
- Additional Event Time with Tram $350/ hour
- Set up and break down of personal items $35 per standard storage bin, $3 per loose item to be brought to Lovers Key one day prior to make inventory list and paid for in site that day. $75 repack fee.
- Non Preferred Vendor Fee (applies only to Food and Alcohol caterers) $500
- Delivery Fee for Specialty chairs (farm, Chiavari, Cocktail Stools) Specialty Tables (Farm) $195
- Delivery fee for linens $45
- 17% DEP fee – this is a Protection fee and Commission to the state park systems.
- Removal and replacement of Picnic Tables $125